知名干散货运输经纪公司John F. Dillon & Co.招人啦
2019年08月01日 15时 航运界网
- John F. Dillon & Co. -
John F.Dillon & Co. is a dry cargo brokerage firm founded in 1965 by Jack Dillon.The company concentrated at first on North American grain exports but later expanded its activities into the aluminum, steel, and minerals industries. We offer market intelligence, strategic planning advice, negotiation and completion of charter arrangements, and complete post fixture services tailored to the specific needs of each client. Approximately eighty percent of our business is concluded on behalf of industrial and agricultural clients who act as charterers. We have plans for further expansion of our staff in Shanghai as well as adding offices Singapore, Madrid, Florida and Morocco.
Position A - Drybulk Chartering Broker
1. Maintain and build good relationships with both potential new clients and existing clients;
2. Professionally convert relationships into new business opportunities using leads;
3. Assist clients with a wide range of enquiries;
4. Handle emergencies during voyage;
5. Other jobs and tasks assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or above, Sales or Business Development experience;
2. At least 3 years working experience; 1-2 years’ experience in Fortune 500 companies will be a plus;
3. Proficiency in mandarin and English and in both written and oral communication;
4. Excellent communication skills at all levels;
5. Target driven and money motivated, enjoys working in a busy and supportive environment;
6. Team player;
7. Problem solver;
8. Good sense of humor and easygoing personality.
Position B - Dry bulk supporting desk staff
1) Handle post fixture issues under consultant instruction;
2) Support chartering broker to fix in more efficient and effective way, including but not limited to:
- Update vessel/order/fixture list
- Match vessel/order
- Collect and transform information from brokers into standard format
- Tct/voyage equivalent calculation
- Daily routine circulation/service to clients
- Manage client list
- Other jobs and task assigned
1）Bachelor degree or above，relevant working experience would be a plus;
2）Fluency in mandarin and English and in both written and oral communication;
3）Excellent communication skills at all levels;
4）Strong interpersonal skills，self-motivated，proactive working attitude and good team player;
5）Strong learning ability, analysis and problem-solving skills, good logical thinking and analytical skills;
6）Ability to work efficiently, meet deadlines and balance multiple tasks.
1. Supportive and cooperative environment;
2. Competitive salary and achievements based bonus system;
3. Global network and working opportunities;
4. Long term development goals.
Working place: No.899, Haining Rd, Jingan Dist, Shanghai
Please send your CV in both English and Chinese to：Carrie@shanghai.jfd.com