Fearnleys (Shanghai) Shipbroking 招聘Dry Cargo Broker
2018年11月16日 17时 航运界
Fearnleys, servicing the shipping industry since 1869, is still one of the leading shipbroking companies in the world.
Based in Oslo, Norway, we combine presence with global reach through network of ten offices worldwide of services including everything from LPG, LNG, Tankers, Dry Cargo, Roro, Sale & Purchase to Newbuilding.
We also have a strong Research team, providing shipping intelligence of advanced trade analysis and assessments, specialized and customized market consultancy with reports and presentations. Since early 1960’s our Research experts have provided at-a-glance updates for shipping executives and staffs on a global scale.
For Dry Cargo:
Dry cargo desks are strategically located at offices in Oslo, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mumbai and London with services from spot fixtures to long-term time charters and cargo contracts.
Position: Dry Cargo Broker (Cape / Panamax desk)
Office Add：上海市茂名南路205号瑞金大厦1308-09 单元
• Reporting to HoD; works closely with team for daily operational & commercial affairs
• Full cycle of fixture includes but not limited to the following:
o Receiving query o Sourcing for match by obtaining market indication and checking on vessel availability;
o Presentation of findings & ensure information is transmitted accurately between clients;
o Negotiating/ coordinating/ managing/ evaluating contracts (voyage, time charter, COAs);
o Conclude fixture;
• Providing advice & market intelligence to charters and/or ship owners
• Preparation of reports if necessary
• Building up relationship and maintenance of clientele
• Supporting & assisting operation team with post fixture esp. when in disputes
• Supporting & assisting operation team to collect brokerage timely
• A sincere interest in the transport industry and in particular the shipping markets.
• At least a basic knowledge of ships and commodities (or if not then a very keen desire to learn).
• An ability to quickly familiarise themselves with a freight calculator and has a sharp memory (and inclination) in order to learn the ports, ship particulars, acronyms, definitions etc.
• Good conversational skills combined with a personable and outgoing character capable of integrating with an international working environment.
• Self motivated, hard working and a good team player.
Job Specification (Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities)
• Professional Degree or equivalent certification
• Proficient in English: Written & Communication
• IT savvy: Proficient in MS Office
• Strong analytical, communication & interpersonal skills, self-initiative & independent
• Good negotiating and problem solving skills
• Able to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Committed, hungry, hard-working and good team player
-Supportive working environment of global platform with full opportunities.
-Worldwide network and world-renowned brand name
-Competitive remuneration & Comprehensive benefits
-Masterclass mentor (for trainee broker)
Please send your C.V. in both English and Chinese with recent photo to: