2018年03月11日 13时 航运界
In 1919, “XIANG SHENG HAO” was established by Mr. Ji Yanchuan as an old style Chinese private bank, providing banking services and issuing bank notes in Ji Mo, which is a city with more than 1400 years history in Qingdao, Shandong province.
To carry forward the heritage from past generations - “integrity, honor and accountability”, XIANG SHENG Shipping Co., Limited was founded in 2016, domiciled in Hong Kong with main operational office in Shanghai and Qingdao, supported by very solid financing resource and professional managing team of more than 10 years multi-culture working experiences in dry bulk shipping industry. We stand apart through our ability to build and maintain enduring partnerships with clients – placing our long-term relationships with them ahead of short-term advantage. Trusted and backed by close business partners both in China and abroad, the company is dedicated to provide high quality, reliable and value added shipping transportation and commercial management service to our clients. As an aspiring company, XIANG SHENG Shipping is always open and actively adopting innovative and creative business models for steady long term development.
While XIANG SHENG shipping is well positioned to deliver first class day to day service to our clients, the company is also pursuing various profitable and sustainable businesses that bring long-term value to all our stakeholders, including and not limited to ship/asset investment, joint ventures and commodity trades.
- Operation, dry bulk chartering.
- In charge of ship operation independently including vessel’s movement monitor, cargo loading/discharging operation, invoice issue, port information checking, customer service, payment application, voyage performance report.
- Good understanding of Chart Party Clause.
- Ability to settle and follow emergency during ship operation.
- Work closely with Chartering, Sales, Legal, Bunker, Finance team for vessel movement change, customer requirement, bunker arrangement, dispute rising pricing, demurrage collection etc.
- Execute tasks assigned by line manager.
- Incumbents from dry bulk ship operator or port agency are preferred
- Good command of English.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Strong responsibility, cooperative, immediate, elaborate
- Proactive, able to work under pressure
What we provide:
- Pleasant working environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent platform of personal development
Mob : +86 136 8171 8615